1. Dress appropriately. Maintain proper etiquette and refrain from making loud noises that might offend someone.
2. No food or beverages are permitted in the museum's indoor building area.
3. If a group enters and requests permission to eat in the museum area, all food and rubbish must be taken with them and disposed of outside the Museum.
4. If a group visit is scheduled, confirmation must be made three working days in advance by phone or letter.
5. If a visitor causes damage to the building or exhibition, the person/s will be responsible for an amount equal to the cost of the damage.
6. Smoking is prohibited in all public areas of the house. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
7. No pets to enter the Museum.